We've released more books in our "Throwing For Ippon" series, and have added our "Guide to Ne-waza", too!
What's New in Our Throwing for Ippon Range?
We are thrilled to announce that we have expanded our Throwing for Ippon range with even more books to help you master the art of judo throws. Whether you are a beginner or an experienced judoka, our new collection offers valuable insights and techniques to enhance your throwing skills.
Our Throwing for Ippon range now includes a diverse selection of books that cover a wide range of throws, including Ura-nage, Tomoe-nage, Tani-otoshi, and many more - 11 new books in the series! Each book is meticulously crafted by our team of judo experts, ensuring that you receive accurate and reliable information to improve your throwing abilities.
Why Should You Explore Our Throwing for Ippon Range?
By delving into our Throwing for Ippon range, you will gain access to a wealth of knowledge and expertise that can significantly enhance your judo skills. Here are a few reasons why you should consider exploring our collection:
- Comprehensive Technique Breakdown: Each book in our range provides a detailed breakdown of the technique, including instructions, common mistakes to avoid, and tips for perfecting your execution.
- Visual Demonstrations: Our books are filled with high-quality images and diagrams that illustrate each throw beautifully. These visual aids make it easier for you to understand and replicate techniques.
- Expert Insights: Our authors are seasoned judo practitioners with years of experience working with World and Olympic Champions. Fighting Films worked with the best in the World to share their insights and personal tips to help you overcome challenges and refine your throwing technique.
- Progressive Learning: Our collection caters to all skill levels, from beginners to advanced judokas. You can start with the basics and gradually progress to more advanced throws as you gain confidence and proficiency.
Introducing Our Guide To Ne-Waza Series
In addition to our expanded Throwing for Ippon range, we are excited to introduce our new Guide To Ne-Waza series. Ne-Waza, or ground techniques, are an essential aspect of judo that can greatly influence the outcome of a match. Our Guide to Ne-Waza series aims to provide you with the knowledge and skills to excel in ground fighting.
Just like our Throwing for Ippon range, our Guide To Ne-Waza series offers a comprehensive selection of books that cover various ground techniques, including pins, escapes, submissions, and transitions. Whether you are a judo competitor or simply looking to improve your ground game, our Guide To Ne-Waza series has something for everyone.
How Can Our Guide To Ne-Waza Series Benefit You?
Exploring our Guide To Ne-Waza series can have a profound impact on your judo journey. Here are a few ways in which our series can benefit you:
- Enhanced Ground Fighting Skills: Our books provide detailed explanations and demonstrations of various ground techniques, allowing you to develop a well-rounded skill set in Ne-Waza.
- Tactical Insights: Understanding the intricacies of ground fighting from World and Olympic Champions can give you a strategic advantage over your opponents. Our Guide To Ne-Waza series offers valuable insights into positioning, transitions, and submissions.
- Improved Competitiveness: Whether you compete in judo tournaments or simply enjoy friendly randori sessions, our Guide To Ne-Waza series equips you with the tools to outmanoeuvre your opponents on the ground.
- Complement to Throwing Techniques: By combining your throwing skills from our Throwing For Ippon range with the ground techniques from our Guide To Ne-Waza series, you can become a well-rounded judoka capable of excelling in all aspects of the sport.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to enhance your judo skills with our expanded Throwing For Ippon range and Guide To Ne-Waza series. Take your judo to new heights!
Throwing For Ippon
Book 11 – Kosoto-gari
Book 12 – De-ashi-barai & Okuri-ashi-barai
Book 13 – Tani-otoshi
Book 14 – Ura-nage
Book 15 – Sode-tsurikomi-goshi
Book 16 – Koshi-guruma
Book 17 – O-goshi
Book 18 – Tomoe-nage
Book 19 – Sumi-gaeshi
Book 20 – Uki-otoshi
Book 21 – Kaeshi-waza
Guide To Ne-waza
Book 1 – Osaekomi-waza
Book 2 – Kansetsu-waza
Book 3 – Shime-waza